I signed the girls up for soccer today so we went to the store to get them shoes and stuff. They had a package deal where you got the shoes, socks, shin guards, ball and bag all in one. Alina picked everything out in pink and when we got home she had to put it all on and play soccer. I don't think she is ever going to take this stuff off.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Soccer
I signed the girls up for soccer today so we went to the store to get them shoes and stuff. They had a package deal where you got the shoes, socks, shin guards, ball and bag all in one. Alina picked everything out in pink and when we got home she had to put it all on and play soccer. I don't think she is ever going to take this stuff off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That face that Alina is making is so cute!! I love that she is decked out in soccer gear AND a dress... at least if she turns major obsessed about soccer you wont have to worry about her also becoming part guy the way some of those ladies do!
I am glad to hear that McKayla had a better couple of days. I don't know that I would have ever taken Jayden back if it had started out so rough for her...
Post a Comment