Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Proud Parents

McKayla went for a kindergarten assessment today so they could determine what class to put each child in. When she was done I was told that she is very, very advanced and there are only a few other kids who are at her level. So out of 90 or so kids McKayla is, well you do the math. I'm sure it is common among mothers to constantly worry about teaching their children. The thought is always in the back of my head of whether or not I have taught my children enough, there is so much to learn between academics, church, social skills etc etc, etc that I constantly worry whether I have done a good job or not. So, I know we always think that our kids are the best, but mine really is and it is nice to have that confirmed by someone other than me. And it is nice to know that as a mother I have done an acceptable job teaching my child something. Who knows, maybe my children have a chance after all.

No comments:

Thanks for looking

Our Growing Girls!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker