So today was McKayla's first day of school and what a sad day it has been so far
(well, for me at least) She has been so excited all week and was ready to go this morning. She did get a little nervous when we got up to her classroom, but went right in anyway.


3 comments:
I can't believe she started school already, Kierra starts on the 21st. She is pretty nervous! It'll be weird around here without her. Kierra liked her outfit and backpack. I remember when we all first moved to Memphis and Mackayla was so small. That's crazy how much they've grown.
O.K. so I'm sorry I spelled McKayla wrong, I wasn't even thinking about it. What can I do...
I hope she had a great first day. London has that same dress, but she has to wear uniform stuff to school. Bummer! I hope she loves it and got a great teacher.
Post a Comment