It is a well know fact that I am very OCD about a lot of things, but what some of you may not know is that I have passed it on to my children. This is how Alina plays. Everything she does has some sort of order or "system" to it. Just so you are aware of the work this took, each side of the block is different, she had to arrange them this way.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
It runs in the family
It is a well know fact that I am very OCD about a lot of things, but what some of you may not know is that I have passed it on to my children. This is how Alina plays. Everything she does has some sort of order or "system" to it. Just so you are aware of the work this took, each side of the block is different, she had to arrange them this way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment