Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A little Bizarre!

So while eating dinner tonight things got a little bizarre. First Alina broke out in song. Her song of choice, Neil Diamond's "Song Sung Blue." So of course Ky joins in, then McKayla, So I was the only one left not singing. Then I mentioned to Ky that I should have cut the recipes in half at which point Alina starts screaming "No, I don't want to be cut in half." So then we mentioned something about cousins coming to visit and Alina said "I have a cousin that I go on walks with that I go walking with." (Alina has an imaginary cousin) So we ask her if she knows her imaginary cousins name, which she does not. McKayla asks if he has blond hair, no, apparently it is gray. McKayla's next question, "does he have facial hair?" Is this starting to sound like a children's game, maybe guess who? The one questions I have remaining after all this is; do my children really think I am so mean that I would actually cut them in half?

No comments:

Thanks for looking

Our Growing Girls!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker