I tried to get a picture of McKayla's new curtains and rod, but for some reason couldn't get a good picture. I tried with the light on, blinds open and closed, this was the best I could do. They are purple and white tool and the curtain rod is the same as Alina's, just with a purple flower instead of pink. I think they turned out really cute and will try at a different time of day to see if I can get a better picture.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
McKayla's curtains
I tried to get a picture of McKayla's new curtains and rod, but for some reason couldn't get a good picture. I tried with the light on, blinds open and closed, this was the best I could do. They are purple and white tool and the curtain rod is the same as Alina's, just with a purple flower instead of pink. I think they turned out really cute and will try at a different time of day to see if I can get a better picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment