Saturday, September 20, 2008
The North Pole
Grandma and Grandpa took Alina to the North Pole for her birthday. The girls had a great time. They got to go on all the rides, watch a magic show, see Santa and go on a train. I was really surprised by how fearless the girls were when it came to some of the rides. I went on one ride with Alina and closed my eyes the whole time, Alina laughed the whole time. I made Ky take them on all of the rest of the rides.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Happy Birthday Alina! The cake looks really great Meliss!!
Happy Birthday Alina!!! We tried calling a day late, because as usual I wanted the kids to be home for the call and when they got home I forgot until 9pm. And either I have a wrong number for you both or something was messed up. Sorry! Looks like you had fun, the girls loved that place too.
Melissa- Your girls are SO BIG!! I can't believe it's been almost a year since your moved! That's crazy! Isn't soccer one of the most ANNOYING things to participate in? I decided we couldn't do it again, because the parents were ALL over the kids...ahh, oh well. Looks like you guys are doing well. How is Denver treating you? I get to go there the end of this month, and I AM SO EXCITED...I'm jealous you live there!
Post a Comment