We put McKayla to bed last night and did not hear from her for almost an hour (which is an amazing thing.) Then she comes out of the room so Ky goes to get her. From her room I hear, "Dad, you are going to be flabbergasted." She had been drawing on her dry erase board, and this is what she drew.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Flabbergasted
We put McKayla to bed last night and did not hear from her for almost an hour (which is an amazing thing.) Then she comes out of the room so Ky goes to get her. From her room I hear, "Dad, you are going to be flabbergasted." She had been drawing on her dry erase board, and this is what she drew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Jay: Hey!! There is an I love you picture!
Those hearts are pretty good! I love that she is starting to write! Only your kinder kid would use the word flabergasted. I think I just started using it last year!!! :)
Post a Comment