We did the inspection on our house yesterday so I was able to take a few pictures. I will put more up as soon as we move in. Everything is done, so now we just wait until closing and then it's ours. I can't wait!!! We will have to redo the backyard as it is landscaped funny. The girls are excited to paint their rooms and are already talking about what they want. I just can't wait to have our own home that I can do whatever I want to.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Our almost new house
We did the inspection on our house yesterday so I was able to take a few pictures. I will put more up as soon as we move in. Everything is done, so now we just wait until closing and then it's ours. I can't wait!!! We will have to redo the backyard as it is landscaped funny. The girls are excited to paint their rooms and are already talking about what they want. I just can't wait to have our own home that I can do whatever I want to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
From what I can see it looks BEAUTIFUL meliss! YAHOO!! See if they'll through in that AWESOME pic above the mantle... LOVE IT! Can't wait to see more! CONGRATS again!
That's so exciting! Congratulations!
I love the iron work on the staircase. It looks really fancy. You've done a really good job decorating the place.
Post a Comment