Alina: "When I get big I am going to marry a man."
Ky: "Who are you going to marry?"
Alina: "A man just like you."
Alina: "The man is invisible."
McKayla: "Sis, there's no such thing as invisible."
Alina: "He lives in a different land."
McKayla: "Sis, a different land is still on the earth and there is no such thing as invisible on the earth. If he was invisible he would be on Mercury, and that planet is the closest to the sun so he would be dead. If he wasn't on Mercury he would be on Venus, which has volcanoes all over it so he would be covered in lava and dead!"
Apparently this settled it because Alina had nothing else to say on the matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i love hearing stories about your girls! they are so SMART and funny too! :)
I always get a good laugh out of all the things your kids say. They are very imaginative. TOO funny!
Post a Comment