Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Washington






We went to Washington this past week and spent six days visiting family. Luckily there were cameras so I have pictures to show. The girls had a blast finding shells and crabs at the beach. They played in my Dad's back yard and on the swing for hours. Oh, and you can't forget the amazing desserts that my dad's wife Catherine made, they might have been the best part of the trip (sorry Dad and LaShaunne, but its the truth) So, I hope you enjoy the pictures, because they will probably be the last until we get a new camera.

3 comments:

Micaela said...

Your kids got crabs at the beach?! They obviously needed better supervision...

Micaela said...

Is Alina's hair in 1 or 2 braids? Because if that is 1 of 2 braids (in the swinging picture) then her hair has gotten SUPER thick! I can't believe how thick that braid is!!

Melissa said...

That would be two braids.

Thanks for looking

Our Growing Girls!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker