So, let me explain: I was talking on the phone with Ky about McKayla's new school doing only all day kindergarten and how I was going to be so board with the kids gone. After I got off the phone with him Alina started to Cry. At this point McKayla yells that she needs help with something, but of course I don't listen. So Alina goes on to explain that she doesn't want to be gone (remember me telling Ky that the girls were going to be gone all day, apparently she thought she was going to be gone forever). McKayla yells again, so I go to find out what she needs help with and this is what I find. She had zipped herself into the bag our comforter came in, then couldn't get out.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Don't Ask!
So, let me explain: I was talking on the phone with Ky about McKayla's new school doing only all day kindergarten and how I was going to be so board with the kids gone. After I got off the phone with him Alina started to Cry. At this point McKayla yells that she needs help with something, but of course I don't listen. So Alina goes on to explain that she doesn't want to be gone (remember me telling Ky that the girls were going to be gone all day, apparently she thought she was going to be gone forever). McKayla yells again, so I go to find out what she needs help with and this is what I find. She had zipped herself into the bag our comforter came in, then couldn't get out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Now that is funny! Glad you got a picture of that. It is moments like that that make motherhood fun!
McKayla you are so silly. I can't believe you did that! It's funny but kinda scary. Melissa I would have loved to have seen your face when you found her like that...:)
The funniest part about his incident is that we have a similar picture on our blog with Hunter. But at least she did it without any parent approval. I walked in to find Spencer putting Hunter in the bag. Huh, boys....
Post a Comment