We spent yesterday at Jeff and Jennifer's house. They took us to the Colorado Springs Mountain Zoo, and after spending several hours hiking around to see the animals I understand why they call it a Mountain zoo. I would highly recommend going if you are ever in the area, but make sure you have your hiking boot ready. The girls had a great time, they got to feed the giraffes, which were so close you could touch, they went to a monkey show, pet a dragon (a bearded dragon) and got to spend time with their friend Madelyn. I was really surprised that all the girls walked, or should I say hiked, the whole way and didn't complain at all.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Colorado Springs Mountain Zoo
We spent yesterday at Jeff and Jennifer's house. They took us to the Colorado Springs Mountain Zoo, and after spending several hours hiking around to see the animals I understand why they call it a Mountain zoo. I would highly recommend going if you are ever in the area, but make sure you have your hiking boot ready. The girls had a great time, they got to feed the giraffes, which were so close you could touch, they went to a monkey show, pet a dragon (a bearded dragon) and got to spend time with their friend Madelyn. I was really surprised that all the girls walked, or should I say hiked, the whole way and didn't complain at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You guys are always doing fun stuff with the girls. I'll bet that was a cool zoo.
Post a Comment