After over 600 miles and three half marathons I've decided that it is time to get some new running shoes. I finished my third half marathon today and my feet were killing me, there is absolutely no padding left in my shoes. I did really well, for me that is. I don't have my official time yet, but I think I ran this half about 10 minutes faster than my first. I am very proud of myself (and also a little sore)
Saturday, April 19, 2008
New Running Shoes
After over 600 miles and three half marathons I've decided that it is time to get some new running shoes. I finished my third half marathon today and my feet were killing me, there is absolutely no padding left in my shoes. I did really well, for me that is. I don't have my official time yet, but I think I ran this half about 10 minutes faster than my first. I am very proud of myself (and also a little sore)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You must have been felling pretty good yesterday to already blog the story! I am going to steal these pics because I didn't get any of the three of us. Way to go! Thanks for training with me!!!!
Post a Comment