So, I ran my second half marathon last Saturday in Provo. It was great, the first six miles were into the wind (very strong wind I might add) and there was a huge hill at mile 12, but I ran the whole way and finished. I also completed the race two minutes faster then my last half marathon, I know, it's not a huge improvement, but it's something.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Another Half Marathon
So, I ran my second half marathon last Saturday in Provo. It was great, the first six miles were into the wind (very strong wind I might add) and there was a huge hill at mile 12, but I ran the whole way and finished. I also completed the race two minutes faster then my last half marathon, I know, it's not a huge improvement, but it's something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Honestly did you have to put this picture on your blog, you and Sandra are cute but could you just cut me out!!!!!
Post a Comment