So, the time has finally come to chop McKayla's hair. It was a sad day for Ky, but I was overjoyed at the prospect of not having to spend so much time ripping through McKayla's hair each and every morning to get the tangles out. I don't think that McKayla really cared either way what was done with her hair and was great while the lady did it. I think that it turned out really cute, and I must say that it looks much better after I did it than in these pictures.
Friday, March 21, 2008
McKayla's hair cut
So, the time has finally come to chop McKayla's hair. It was a sad day for Ky, but I was overjoyed at the prospect of not having to spend so much time ripping through McKayla's hair each and every morning to get the tangles out. I don't think that McKayla really cared either way what was done with her hair and was great while the lady did it. I think that it turned out really cute, and I must say that it looks much better after I did it than in these pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Her hair looks SO much healthier!
Post a Comment