Monday, September 30, 2013

The Ride

We took off just as the sun was starting to rise.

There are a lot of pictures on this post, but I took 260, so it was hard to pick my favorites.

This is by far the most amazing thing we have done while living in Turkey.

McKayla waving to people on another balloon.

Our pilot was Mustafa and he was amazing.  He "kissed" the balloon you see in the back.  McKayla was a little nervous.

You can see the top of the two balloons touching.

The girls with our pilot Mustafa.

We went up 3000 feet.

I honestly thought I would be sitting on the floor of the balloon the whole time, but I wasn't scared at all.

The girls loved every minute of the ride.

Happy Birthday to Kyle.  Glad he had a birthday so we could do this.


No comments:

Thanks for looking

Our Growing Girls!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker