This was Kyle's craft project for the year. I really didn't think that he could pull off this amount of detail, but he never ceases to amaze me. He is quite possibly the perfect man. For those of you who don't know what you're looking at, these are Cornhole boards. For those of you who don't know what Cornhole is you are missing out on probably the best backyard game since lawn darts
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Cornhole
This was Kyle's craft project for the year. I really didn't think that he could pull off this amount of detail, but he never ceases to amaze me. He is quite possibly the perfect man. For those of you who don't know what you're looking at, these are Cornhole boards. For those of you who don't know what Cornhole is you are missing out on probably the best backyard game since lawn darts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Apologies to Kyle, but I think Bill (your Dad) is most likely the perfect man! (Aren't daughters supposed to pick men most like their fathers?) Catherine
Post a Comment