McKayla: "Mom, you are going to be soooo mad." (This is never good to hear!)
Me: "What did you do?"
Mckayla: "I didn't do anything, but sissy was trying to get cookies and milk."
Me: "So did she spill the milk?"
McKayla: "No. she dropped her cookie in the milk carton."
Just so you know, the milk carton was less than half full.
Me: "Alina, why didn't you get a cup?"
Alina: "The milk jug was too heavy so I couldn't pour it."
I still don't understand how she thought she could dip her cookie in the half empty milk carton. And I really don't understand how she got a piece of cookie that big through the little hole at the top of the milk.
So question: Has anyone else ever had to fish cookie out of a carton of milk? Or do I just have brilliant children?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We think Alina has not only a brilliant mind but also a great marketing idea. Love Dad & Catherine
Post a Comment