We went to Madelyn's birthday party today at the skating rink and the kids had a blast. I love the picture of Madelyn because I told her I was going to take her picture and this is what she did. McKayla participated in the Limbo and was one of 10 kids left, I got pictures, but they were so dark you can't see much.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Roller Skating
We went to Madelyn's birthday party today at the skating rink and the kids had a blast. I love the picture of Madelyn because I told her I was going to take her picture and this is what she did. McKayla participated in the Limbo and was one of 10 kids left, I got pictures, but they were so dark you can't see much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's not Madelyn's brother is it?
Yes it is!!!
Post a Comment