Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday




It is finally here! Mckayla is 6 years old. She had a really hard time going to sleep last night because she was so excited. She opened a few presents and is saving the others for later (this was not her idea, and one she does not agree with)

3 comments:

Tanner said...

Wow - happy birthday Mckayla!! I can't believe you have a 6 year old Melissa!!! CRAZY!!! You are such a good momma - I love all the fun PINK decor. Very cute! And I love the SLC temple pic above your piano - Tyson and I really want to get one too!! It is beautiful!! Where are you all living now? Utah??

Tanner said...

WOOPS - now that I took a second peek at that temple... I don't think it's the SLC?? Is it Nauvoo?? Oh good grief - anyhow, we love it still! ;)

Tanner said...

Okay, Manti?? Is that right?? HA,ha, ha!!! :)

Thanks for looking

Our Growing Girls!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker