I think that McKayla has seen too many commercials because today while putting on my moisturizer she told my that she was radiant and looked like she was four, not five. And apparently Alina looked like she was three, not four. So, if you want to look younger, go get yourself some moisturizer.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Don't they look radiant!
I think that McKayla has seen too many commercials because today while putting on my moisturizer she told my that she was radiant and looked like she was four, not five. And apparently Alina looked like she was three, not four. So, if you want to look younger, go get yourself some moisturizer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Your girl always look so cute Melissa. I couldn't even tell you cut Alinas hair. It is still so long and thick. We sure miss you guys a lot!! You house looks really good. Are ya sick of moving around yet?
Post a Comment